Ergonomic risk factors are identified and control measures are put in place before injuries occur. Employees are trained in body mechanics, ergonomics, and self-care best practices. Early reports of fatigue are addressed by our specialist and preventive measures are put in place before injuries occur. Ergonomics training is designed to provide a higher level of education and awareness on ergonomics, health & safety and wellness topics. Our goal is to provide hands on, practical sessions that really engage attendees. We want them to actively participate in the training session. Using pictures, videos and examples or case studies from your workplace helps the audience to apply the learning to their everyday work.
- Basics of ergonomics and its importance at workplace
- Work related musculoskeletal disorders in brief
- Risk factors for ergonomic hazards
- Intervention strategies
- Organize your workstation properly
- Ergonomic tips for manual handling- lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling etc.
- Proper work postures
- Sitting/ computer workstation.
Examples of popular training sessions/topics include:
- Ergonomic awareness
- Office ergonomics
- Driving ergonomics
- Laptop ergonomics
- Ergonomic in school
- Stress and work related pain
- Sleep and its importance
- Repetitive strain injury among IT professionals
- Aging & work productivity
- Back care
- Travel ergonomics
FOR TAILORED EXPERT ADVICE WITH YOUR BEST INTEREST AT HEART CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org