The ergonomic evaluations will identify known risk factors for development of MSDs. Identified risk factors will be brought back to the ergonomics team for discussion. Once high-risk areas or tasks have been identified, the task of the team then becomes formulating ways to reduce or eliminate the musculoskeletal injury risk factors.
At this point, it is important to use as many front-line employees in problem solving processs as possible. Employees know their jobs better than anyone and may have already formulated some ideas about improving the workspace or work methods.
PROMOTING EMPLOYEE INVOLVEMENT AT THIS POINT HAS SEVERAL BENEFITS:
- Enhanced employee motivation
- Employee job satisfaction
- Added team problem-solving capabilities
- Greater acceptance of workplace change , and
- Greater knowledge of the work and organization.
FOR TAILORED EXPERT ADVICE WITH YOUR BEST INTEREST AT HEART CONTACT: email@example.com