• To recognize musculoskeletal injury risk factors and understand basic methods for their control.
• To identify signs and symptoms of musculoskeletal injury in employees.
• To understand the company’s injury prevention programme thoroughly and everyone’s role and responsibility from top level management to front-line worker.
• To know the company’s procedure for reporting identified risk factors and signs and symptoms of musculoskeletal injury.
• To demonstrate the ability to do a basic ergonomic evaluation for identifying musculoskeletal injury risk factors.
• To Recommend ways to control injury risk factors based on collaboration with employees, management, and other members of our team.
• To select ways to implement and evaluate the control measures.
• To demonstrate skill in team building, consensus development, and problem solving.
FOR TAILORED EXPERT ADVICE WITH YOUR BEST INTEREST AT HEART CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org